Our in-home, non-medical supportive services are available six days a week, Monday to Saturday, from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM… and include:
• Transportation to appointments, activities and shopping
• Replacement care when family caregivers are not available
• Friendly companionship visits
• Personal care: bathing, light housekeeping, meal preparation and laundry
• Yard maintenance, home repairs and renovations
• Assistance with downsizing and moving to a new address
• Help dealing with the health care system
• Assistance with correspondence and Christmas cards
• E-mail updates and videograms to your family
And you can rest assured that every member of our team is fully qualified to serve you. Each one has undergone a rigorous check into his or her criminal background, driving record and personal and professional references. We are also fully insured.
For non-medical services, we charge $30 per hour, including transportation, relief care, companionship, personal care, rights advocacy, and consulting. For home and yard maintenance, small repairs and minor renovations, our hourly rate is only $35.